Routine, preventative & emergency maintenance to all buildings and hard surfaces.
Kelbuild Ltd. have successfully placed on the minor and major framework from St Patrick’s College Maynooth and Maynooth University for the past several years. Whilst, also conducting general maintenance throughout the North and South Campus of St Patrick’s College Maynooth and Maynooth University. Most buildings on the college campus would be protected structures and works carried out in a continuous live environment
Works included the following:
- Repairs, maintenance & replacement of sash windows, entrance doors, Aluminum windows / doors & Crittall window replacement.
- Repairs & replacement of various roof types, including Copper, Stone slates, Lead, pitch & sheet metal.
- Repairs & re pointing of stonework, copings, chimneys, parapet walls, boundary walls, quoins, and decorative capping’s.
- Repairs & replacing lime plaster including ornate plaster work, lath & lime ceilings / partitions, harling render & lime pebble dash.
- Internal decorating of rooms, offices, lecture halls including repairs to lime plaster, new floor covering, co-ordination of new services, painting & decorating using lime distempers & breathable water-based paints, Gypsum products & grid ceilings.
- Upgrading of various facilities to enhance U values. Works include attic insulation, existing services insulation & containment, and lining walls internally with various insulations & insulated plasters.
- Assist with arranging seating requirements, special parking requirements, temporary signage for various events on campus including graduations & exams
- Assist campus staff with maintaining the services on site including works to watermains, surface water & foul lines and replacing & extending as required.
- Continuous maintenance of existing roads, paths, barriers, including repairing potholes, line marking and replacing sections of macadam.
- Upgrade & re-design of office space and of teaching areas & lecture halls.
- Preparation of areas for exams
- Co-ordination & upgrade of Access control systems in conjunction with security on campus.
- Assisting with events & functions on Campus.
- Mechanical & Electrical ppgrade works as required.
- Upgrade of access arrangements to buildings including emergency fire doors, access ramps etc.