Site Engineering – Midlands and Leinster
Kelbuild Ltd a highly reputable, long established, and well-resourced Construction Company that has experience in the entire spectrum of Construction activity, with an exceptional record in client satisfaction and a recognised Heritage Contractor; seeks a Senior Site Engineer to join their Company.
The candidate we are seeking to join our Company must be qualified and be a dynamic Individual with good leadership skills that will help grow our existing Business by working alongside the Senior Management team. This is an excellent position which offers exposure to all aspects of on-Site Engineering within Midlands and Leinster, the role allows for future career progression in a continuous growing Company.
The main duties of the role will be as follows:
- Co-ordinating with Site Managers, Subcontractors and Quantity Surveyors – re-measurement work, appointments, manpower and value engineering
- Maintaining records of QEHS management system ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001.
- Health & Safety – promoting the implementation of the Safety Management System
- Ensure the best engineering solution to meet Client expectations.
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project.
- Maintain and constant review Work Programmes with Master Programme
- Scheduling material requisitions and processing PO.
- Preparing engineering drawings calculations as required.
- Review and update drawing register and ensure up to date drawing in circulation.
- Prepare as built drawing upon completion of project.
- Assist with BCAR compliance.
- Lead in preparation of Safety file and O&M manual.
- Represent Company at Client/Design Team meetings.
- Ensure accurate information between the Client/Design Team and Construction Team.
- Weekly report to Senior Management and presentation at Management meeting.
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential.
- Overseeing the delivery of the project, in line with Company’s expectations
- Engineering Degree/Diploma Required
- Extensive experience on Site in a Commercial or Healthcare environment
- Experience in Restoration and Conservation a distinct advantage.
- Computer literate in Design Software (Experience with AutoCAD an advantage)
- Competent in the use of technical instruments such as, Total Stations and Laser levels.
- Strong ability to interpret detail drawings / solution focused.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and Good People Management skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Package